A teenager with sagittarius personality who always optimistic and to people who know her, she loves jokes but sometimes emotional. She is quite an ambitious person who admire whoever female successful in whatever industry, hoping herself to have the similar achivement like them in the future.



Sunday, July 19, 2009

penang one day trlp~~

Ok, this time i'm trying to post in english. It's just to test how is my english language writting is...

First of all, I would like to tell that I had joined a Penang trip yesterday organised by English Language Society. Although i'm not the member of the society, but due to this trip is open to all students, so I have the chance to join it.

The day before the trip, I had started to regret to join the trip... It's a weekend holiday, why don't I just stay in house and study or to have a rest? And I need to spend money for that trip also, RM 60 for the fees and others for my speding in meals and shopping. But all was too late, I had paid for the trip.

The next morning on 6.45am, all the students that take part in the trip gathered in the "astaka". After a few more minutes, we went on to the bus and we had sat on the back. It's all En Hwei's idea lah. Throghout this trip, we were in "six people gang". The six people is, En Hwei, Juo Yin, Cherie, Yi Yi, Sok Kin and me. It means that throughout the whole trip, six of us must be together in a group.
1st destination- War Museum of Penang.

This was the first destination of our trip. This was the place where the British and Jepan soldiers built their camp when they 'menjajah' Malaysia. Now it had reformed to a museum for people to visit. We had saw a lot of buidings bulit by the British to hang people to death, to trap people or to keep their weapons.
this is the cage where the British trap people. From left: Cherie, me, Sok Kin & Juo Yin


take a picture with the white snake that scared most people that pass by.



trying my shooting skill here... it' s a very good experience!

2nd destination- Universiti Sains Malaysia( USM)

Ehmm... I'm not very interesting in visiting university actually but can't be avoided that every school trip must include university as one of the destination. Just give a brief describe for this university. This university has a very large campus. It just open for us to visit the art gallery and honestly the whole art gallery is really big and special.

1st meals- lunch at Bayan Lepas hawker centre

It's time for lunch!!! We had our lunch at hawker centre at Bayan Lepas. It's just an ordinary hawker centre just like at Taiping. (but it is more clearer than Taiping one...) We found a six people table and ordered for drinks. After that, En Hwei and me went around to find if any stuffs to eat. As I walk around the hawker centre, surprisingly this hawker centre is extremely large compared with Taiping one. I thinking of if one customer that sit on a table that very far from the stall he or she order from, the hawker need to walk so far to serve. Naturally, the hawker centre's food is more variety than Taiping one


The Penang 'o jian' that diffrent with Taiping one because of the sauce.

3rd destination- Pinang Peranakan Mansion

I'm so glad to visit the Pinang Peranakan Mansion because it was the building that 'The Iron Lady' shooting take place. The series 'The Iron Lady' is the first Malaysia series I didn't miss and finish watching it. Honestly, this is the best Malaysia chinese series of all. First visit and step in the compound of this building, I can't control myself to sing the song: 是我给了你全部的承诺 一切的一切永远的永远 在梦的尽头可曾为我活 这爱你爱我怎会全是错... Once seeing the place that is very familiar, I'll think back to the series. The whole building is really beautiful and luxury. The walls were full of potraits of Baba and Nyoya. The crafting of the building looks very nice and you can imagine the life of Baba and Nyoya is.


The front door of Pinang Peranakan Mansion.


Do u feel familiar with this place???


En Hwei & me were going to marry... deng deng deng deng....


En Hwei & me were imitating the Baba and Nyoya that didn't smile when taking pictures.


The long table where the iron lady always having her meals with all the Ah Zek.


from left: Sok Kin, Juo Yin, En Hwei, me, Cherie & Yi Yi. The Six People Gang!!!


The posters of several movies & series placed on the entrance.

4th destination- Penang Buttleflies Garden

For me, this is an unnecessary trip destination. At first, I had visited this place many years ago when I went to Penang with my god mother. Secondly, it is so bored to visit the buttleflies garden. So, I wont describe more in this.

5th destination- Queensbay Mall Penang

We have been looking forward to this destination for this trip. Unfortunately, it was the most rush destination we can visit... The tour guide gave us just two hours to have our dinner and shopping. It's really too rush for us ... This is the first time to this mall (maybe I went before just i had forgotten) and I had to say that this mall is really complex. I think I may lost if no one to guide me and fortunately "my daughter" En Hwei is well knowing for this mall. I bought one blouse for myself costing RM15 and we had our dinner there in rush. (sorry, I can't remember the restaurant name, it's an oriental restauant)

The whole Penang trip ended here. I think it was a very fun and nice trip for me since I had never visited Penang for a long time. Thanks for the other five friends that brought a lot of fun for me!!! Thanks ya!!

1 comment:

  1. so long but not bad lah
    i means your writing skills
    at least better than me。。。

    ReplyDelete