A teenager with sagittarius personality who always optimistic and to people who know her, she loves jokes but sometimes emotional. She is quite an ambitious person who admire whoever female successful in whatever industry, hoping herself to have the similar achivement like them in the future.



Sunday, July 26, 2009

one day two functions!!

1st Function : Prefect Farewell Party
Venue: SMK Hua Lian School Hall
Time: 1.30pm~4.00pm

It's time for our farewell party!!! We are form 5 this year and this is our farewell year!! All the farewell are for us!!
First of all, it was a very boring farewell party... The function should be starts on 1.30pm but it started only at 2pm something. Oh my god, it made me feel so bored and started to regret to come while waiting. Ok, the function finally starts and the whole farewell party was dam boring... The prefects that came were not even half the number of prefects of Hua Lian. Nearly half the number of chairs were left empty. The main point is, the presentation or performance from the form 3 & 4 prefects really bored and lack of prepare.

Next, the food were so bad. Cold frencefries, nudgets, curry chickens and fried noodles. I not dare to take fried noodles as I don't like to eat. The curry chickens was the only food that still taste not bad for me.

Anyway, I had graduated from the Hua Lian Prefectorior Board! Monday is the last day I am with the post of Penolong Ketua Penyelia Jadual Tugas! I'm free from Monday onwards as I don't need to go to prefect room and doing nothing everyday.

2nd Function: Lions Club of Taiping 44th Installation
Venue: Legend Inn Hotel, Taiping
Time: 7.00pm~10.30pm

It's my dad function and I'm compulsory to go every year. The problem that always irritating me is I have nothing to wear. The only one way is to search whether any of 'Ah Da''s blouse that I can wear. I had found and now I would like to tell Ah Da here that I had worn your blouse to tonight's dinner. Paiseh and thank you. My mum and me arrived there very early to have a 'nice' place to sit. After sometimes, my grandmother, uncles had came. Waiting for the 'big people'-Raja di Hilir of Perak to arrive for about one hour.== The food of Legend Inn hotel was so so and not so bad as my mum said.

As the few previous years, my dad was the mc of the dinner night! He had already use to it to step on the stage and talk I think and I was also already use to it as his supporter under the stage. In my mind, he is the greatest mc among all the lions! In my opinion, on both chinese and english language, my dad is more fluent in english. (although he were a Hua Lian's student...) And, my dad is a secretary again... This is the second or third time he is a secretary. Maybe because of his good writting skills that made him always with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment